Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the day after

It was my birthday yesterday.

I tend to get very reflective on my birthday... I don't tend to do new years resolutions, I tend to celebrate my new year instead...

This new year I am putting me first, it is a little selfish, but hey, no one else will put me first but me, so someone has to right?

I am still eating a little less then I used to, I am exercising a little bit more than I used to, and I am feeling a lot better about my self and my body then I used to.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Happy Belated, Baby.

Yes, you should totally be selfish about your health. If you aren't in good health, you can't take care of the other people in your life.

Hope you made great wishes.

*licks* and love,
Nickolas

PS - I think it's funny that the CAPTCHA Word Verification for this post is "WEEDA"