Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cookie dough...

I have frozen cookie dough in my work freezer... it was being sold as a fund raiser about a month ago...and it just came in yesterday

I don't want to take it home... but worse, I really want to eat some now.
Why?

I am tired, and bored, and a little depressed about the economy and the budget at school, and the possibilities that this crappy community college is going to cut the arts.

I however will not succumb to the siren call of raw frozen chocolate chip cookie dough...
I think instead I will go for a walk.
I have four hours to kill before tonight's event...
Ah music concert week... my last thing of the semester, and then I get to have a life for two months.... yippee!


PS,
Went for a 2 mile walk. it Felt great to get out of the theater, and see this thing called sun light.

No comments: