Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back up and running...

Hello all!
I realize the posts have been far and few between lately... no its not just the mayhem of the holidays... it was the death of my laptop.... She had a great and long life (she was almost eight years old!!!!)

So I am back up and running with my new laptop!!!!! (thank you Santa! sometimes the combo birthday/Christmas gift isn't a screw over!!)

I have nothing to report other than, this is the first holiday food fest I have gone through without gaining a SINGLE pound.
This in it self is a big victory. I so excited to hit the ground running in the new year.
(and with the new laptop it will be OH so much easier to post pics and whatnot!!!)

Good times!

1 comment:

Nick said...

woohoo! Santa was good to you! Looking forward to Friday and seeing you....and maybe we can squeeze in another evening as well!