Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I had a bad day.

Tech week, first week of the school's semester and it is also tech week, this should never happen again....

did I mention my assistant TD is out for the week, and my rock star stage manager has another gig? OH yes, this is the third ring of hell.

In the past I would reach for lots of chocolate in instances like today. My new habit has been to take a little walk. I didn't eat lots of junk food today. I did however take two 15 minute walks.

Tomorrow is final dress....and then shows Friday and Saturday...

Oh this will be a rough semester....
good times.

3 comments:

Nick said...

I suppose walking is better than punching someone.

Tansasser said...

Don't discount the value of punching someone if it's necessary, though. Yesterday there were about three people in my life who were lucky they didn't get popped a good one. Today is a better day, though. Mostly because there will be beer at the end.

b-rad S said...

I love the two of you SO MUCH!

I should have totally thrown down that hoe down...
I had this totally nasty student choreographer who thought the world revolved around her and didn't need to come to tech.
and that she could just set a time up the worked for her....
I informed her otherwise....
but punching her would have been more productive.