Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here we go....

I have not been blogging as much as I would like. Work has been extra crazy. I am starting to really think about other options. Show biz is not fun anymore. Plus its not like I am helping other people achieve greatness... I am teching shows at a two bit community college in a desolate uncultured red state. Ouch... tell us how you really feel.

In other news this is all inspiring me to log a lot more time with the jogging.

Other wise doing well, I am right on target, and thats all one can ask for yes?

Yes.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Yep - that's all you can ask for in these times. Don't worry, something inspiring will come along.

On goal for your weight loss this month?

b-rad S said...

Yep,
1/2 a pound away from my next landmark weight!!!!!

Nick said...

That's what I like to hear. Keep up the great work.

The cruise is in 5 Months and 20 days!