Sunday, March 1, 2009

Body is shifting.

Starting Nov. 30th 226lbs Today March 1st 210lbs
Chest messurement 46" today 44"
Waist 45" today 40"
Hips 42" Today 42"

Quads 22" today 23"

All my size 36 pants and shorts are in a bag for good will, I can pull them on and off totally buttoned up

I am comfortably fitting into all my 34" (and I can fit into my "Loose fit" 32" jeans!

I have lost 7" of "fat" zone size and built up another inch to my quads (leg muscles) and a good thing, I had such skinny embarrassing legs (I am being sarcastic)

I do a minimum of one hour of cardio six days a week and burn about 1,000 calories in each session.

I am starting to see my abdominal muscles peaking out from the tub of lard!

I feel great.

Good times!

3 comments:

Nick said...

uh, but did you lose the 4lbs as the bet stated? :)

Anonymous said...

214.4 - 210 = 4.4 Math is hard

Jay said...

I'm very proud of you. I'm getting back ON the wagon myself. Starting tracking food today, too.

I took a long hard look at the mirror last night... time to get back to work!