Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goal for the end of the month....

We all have landmark weights... or happy zones... these are places where the body says.... "hey, I like this weight, this is what I should weight, regardless of what you think..."
For me its 215.... once I blast past this point, I can make magic happen... the trick is getting my body to agree with my mind... once I do that, its all good....

To stay on target with my month to month goal of 4 pounds a month I will be sitting at 215....

So close.

I want to be well past this mark so I know I am on my way to the promised land....
plus I am thinking about all the really cute swim suits I got on sale last year, and the fact that we have a pool... and that means pool parties.... and In Arizona bathing suit season starts earlier and goes well past Ohio's...
so there is work to do!

I jogged a full mile yesterday without stopping... another landmark, my cardio endurance is increasing again, it feels good.

PS

I can do 25 push ups with out stopping... not to bad...
I'm just saying.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Your distinct advantage over me is that no matter how much weight I lose, I will always be shaped like a Bosc pear. You just naturally have that sturdy, manly "I can haul anything an ox can haul" shape. Damn you.

Keep up the good work. You're right - slow and steady.