Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Loving the body I am in...

I feel like I have finished the first chapter in working toward a new me. I have made some quality improvements in my health and lifestyle habits. I am teaching myself how to look at myself. I know that sounds cheesy, but really its true, we are our own worst enemies.

I am learning, when we focus on all the negative and the things we hate, it only sends us down a bad path, "oh well, I am fat anyway, I will eat this, or fuck getting on the treadmill, it won't help"

Embracing what is good about me and my body, is making it easier to work on the things that need work. Each day I feel better inside and out. It is magic. Its magic that I am creating myself.

This working on me, if making me get back to doing the things I want to do in my life. I went to an audition this week (My first real audition in OVER TWO YEARS) I held my own, I had fun, and I survived the dance call. I am getting ready for others.

Each new day brings me closer to where I want to be, and who I want to be.

No comments: